Why Participating in Agadir Cooking class ?
Uncover the secrets of Morocco’s delightful cuisine in this unforgettable agadir cooking class, where you’ll learn to prepare some of the country’s most cherished dishes, including Moroccan tea and Moroccan Tajine.
What Will i Learn in this Class ?
Your class will take place in a local village, where you’ll first learn to make the Moroccan mint tea, followed by the most famous and important dish in Morocco, the “Moroccan Tajine”.
The Agadir cooking class is held at the botanic gardens, where spices, vegetables, and fruits are all included in your experience.
Pick up and Meeting:
- Hotel pick-up available in Agadir & Taghazout
Pick up times and Return times:
- Pick-up at 8:30, Return at 13:30
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in Agadir and Taghazout
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Local tour guide (English and French)
- Cooking class session
- Learn to prepare Moroccan Tajine & mint tea
- Lunch and seasonal fruits
- Moroccan mint tea
- Drinks are not included
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.