From Agadir to Marrakech Day Trip: Unleash the Wonders of Marrakech
Embark on an Agadir to Marrakech Day Trip and discover the vibrant city of Marrakech, visiting its main attractions and landmarks.
Wander through the gardens of Koutoubia Mosque, experience the bustling square of Jemaa El Fna, and put your bargaining skills to the test at the local souk market while exploring the walled medina of Marrakech.
How Far is Marrakech From Agadir ?
Your Agadir to Marrakech Day Trip begins early in the morning with a 3-hour drive on the highway, including at least one stop for restroom breaks, leg-stretching, or a cup of coffee.
The Tour Begins…
Upon arrival in Marrakech, join our guide for a walking tour to explore the city’s attractions, or choose to create your own sightseeing itinerary.
After the city tour, enjoy some free time to delve deeper into Marrakech and savor local cuisine at a rooftop restaurant overlooking Jemaa el Fna square.
- Pick up from your hotel reception in Agadir at 7:20 am (7:00 am for hotels in Taghazout).
- Rest stop at the highway to Marrakech for restroom breaks, leg-stretching, or grabbing a drink.
- Arrival in Marrakech around 11:00 am, followed by a guided walking tour or independent exploration of the city.
- Visit the Koutoubia Mosque, old medina, Jemaa el Fna square, and Marrakech’s local market (optional visit to Bahia Palace) during the guided tour.
- After the guided tour, enjoy up to 2 hours of free time to explore the city and dine at rooftop restaurants with square views.
- Reconvene with your guide and driver at the agreed-upon meeting point and begin the journey back to your hotel.
- Arrival back at hotels in Agadir around 9:00 pm, and around 10:00 pm for hotels in Taghazout.
Price Includes :
- Hotel pick-up from Agadir
- Hotel drop-off in Agadir
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Tour with top rated guide in Agadir
- Guided city tour in Marrakech
- Visit to Jamaa el Fna square,
- Visit to Marrakech (Souk) Local market
- Visit to the old Medina of Marrakech
- Visit to Koutoubia Mosque...
- Free time in Marrakech
- No Food or Drinks
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.