Sand dunes day tour from Agadir
Enjoy a half day trip to the big sand dunes from Agadir Tour, just an hour drive north of Agadir along the atlantic ocean.
The Tour Highlights – What you will experience
After an hour of drive on the seaside of the atlantic ocean, passing by many villages on the way, including the surfers village (Taghazout) and the banana village (Tamri) where we will start by a visit to authentic Moroccan house to have lunch, a delicious tagine and moroccan tea.
After lunch we set off to Taboga sand dunes, where we will be given free time to enjoy and explore the beautiful sceneries around you and get to see a very rare situation where the Ocean meets the Sand dunes.
- Pick up from the reception of your hotel in Agadir or in Taghazout.
- 1 hour drive north of Agadir to the banana village of Tamri.
- Lunch meal at the locals’ house in the banana village.
- Right after lunch, we will drive to the secret sand dunes along the ocean.
- Free time in the sand dunes to enjoy the beautiful combination of the Atlantic ocean & Sand Dunes.
- Journey back to your hotel.
Price Includes :
- Pick up & Meeting
- Pick up from hotels in Agadir & Taghazout
- Pick up times & Return times
Pick up at 8:30 ⇨ return at 13:30
- Pick up at 14:00 ⇨ return at 19:00
- Price Includes
- Hotel pick-up from Agadir and Taghazout
- Hotel drop-off in Agadir and Taghazout
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Local tour guide
- Free time in the Sand dunes
- Lunch meal with the locals & Snacks (Optional)
- Camel ride experience (Optional)
- No Drinks
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.