Enjoy the exotic and mesmerizing The Lut Desert in Iran, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, and its unique geographical phenomena. Be amazed by the solitude and the beauty of Iran Desert. Experience spending the nights under the starry sky of the desert.
•A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
•Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage in Tehran, Iran
•Stay 02 nights in Tehran – the capital of Iran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran, Iran
•Stay 03 nights in Kerman.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kerman.
•Stay 01 night in a local house in Shahdad.
•Stay 05 nights in a camp in the lut desert.
• Enjoy the starry night sky of the lut desert in iran.
• Experience camel trekking in the lut desert in iran for 01 day.
• Visit Kalouts and the unique geographical features of the lut desert .
• Go on a full-day excursion of Mahan and Rayen.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• A desert expert guide will accompany you in the desert, explaining the geological features Of Lut Desert.
ITINERARY 12 Days / 11 Nights
Day 01: Arrive to Tehran – Bon voyage!
Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting tour with Iran HRC, as you board your flight to Tehran, Iran (260). On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly tour leader outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to your hotel and check-in. You will stay at Hotel overnight.
Day 02: Tehran, Iran
After a delicious buffet breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour of Tehran, Iran. Visit the National Museum of Iran, Abgineh Museum (Glass & Ceramics), and Golestan Palaces Complex (UNESCO’s World Heritage Site). Your lunch will be served at a traditional restaurant in Old Tehran’s Bazaar. Explore the old traditional Bazzar of Tehran, Iran. You will stay at Hotel overnight.
Day 03: Tehran – Kerman
In the morning, you will be transferred to Mehrabad airport to fly to Kerman. Start visiting some highlights of Kerman, including Ganjalikhan Complex, Jebeliyeh Dome & Traditional Bazar. You will stay at the tourist in overnight.
Day 04: Kerman- Shahdad
After breakfast, we will drive to Shahdad desert. Shahdad is not simply a geographical phenomenon; it has historical and cultural value as well. Its starry night combined with elusive mirages, unparalleled silence, historical monuments, and sweet taste of Shahdad dates can appeal to any taste and every nationality. We will visit Shafiabad Castle. You will stay in a local house overnight.
Day 05: Shahdad – the Lut Desert Camp 1
Early in the morning, we will drive towards the lut desert in Iran, this mesmerizing vast desert inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage. Enjoy a safari on this day, and experience staying the night in a desert camp, immersing yourself in the beauty of Iran desert
Day 06: The Lut Desert Camp1 – Lut Desert Camp 2
Full day safari of the lut desert in iran, Visit the unique geographical phenomena of the lut desert, including special bumps called Kalut and Gandom Beryan (Roasted Wheat). Enjoy a lovely sunset and starry night sky in the lut desert. You will stay in the desert camp overnight.
Day 07: Desert Camp 2 – Desert Camp 3
Full day Safari of Lut. Visit the sandy hills shaped by the wind in this breathtaking part of Iran desert. You will stay in the desert camp overnight.
Day 08: Desert Camp 3 – Desert Camp 4
Full day Safari of Lut. Enjoy the ride among Kalouts, visit the Salty River and the amazing area of Zabane Mar, literally meaning Snake Tongue, in Iran desert. You will stay in the desert camp overnight.
Day 09: Desert Camp 4 – Desert Camp 5
Full day Safari of Lut. Visit the bowlish sandy hills of Iran desert. You will stay in the desert camp overnight.
Day 10: Desert Camp 5 – Sirch – Kerman
Today, we leave the desert towards Kerman, en route, we will visit Sirch Village. Arrive in Kerman and spend the night at a hotel.
Day 11: Kerman – Mahan – Rayen – Kerman
A full day expedition of Mahan & Rayen, including Shazdeh Garden (Prince Iranian Garden), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Shah Nemat-ol-lah-e Vali Tomb. Then head to see Arge Rayen (Rayen Castle), a medieval adobe castle and the biggest earthen structure of Kerman province after Bam Citadel. Return to Kerman and stay the night at a hotel.
Day 12: Kerman – Tehran, Iran – IKA
You will be transferred to the airport to fly to Kerman. Then proceed to IKA for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Iran voyage organisé, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Services Included: • comment voyager en iran
A professional certified English-Speaking Tourist Guide accompanying the group for the whole trip
• A professional friendly talented Driver accompanying the group for the whole trip
• توجد صحراء لوط ب (30) An expert Desert Guide accompanying the group in the desert
• Supplier/ Cook in the desert
• 4 Wheel Drive in the desert
• Meeting at the Airport and all the Transfers • Round trip flight ticket from Tehran, Iran (260) to Kerman & from Kerman to Tehran, Iran (260)
• Transfers & Sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on double basis in hotels mentioned or similar
* 05 night accommodation in 3
* 05 night accommodation in desert camp
* 01 night accommodation in local house
• Meals are BB in Hotels and FB in local house and desert camps
• Daily refreshments (Water and a small snack) • All Entrance Fees as per the itinerary
• voyage organisé iran Visa Support (Visa Fee is not included)
• International Airfares
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• Any meals not specified above
• All personal expenses, room service & special orders, tips, etc.
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
• Visa fees
Please kindly be aware that:
• The accommodation in local houses and desert camps is on sharing basis and the number of pax in each camp may differ based on the group size.
• Based on the climate conditions, the camp location may need to be changed.
• Each 4WD is three handed, in other words we will have a 4WD for each three pax.